- 2015, December 18th-19th Málaga: Kurunmäki, Jussi. “Democracy and Human Rights in the Baltic Sea Region-Building”, Presentation at the workshop “Debating Democracy & Rights: Methodological & Thematic Issues, Civic Constellation II Project”, Workshop I, University of Málaga.
- 2015, December 10th Oulu: Götz, Norbert. “The Variegated Spatial Politics of the Baltic Sea Region.” Presentation at the symposium “The Barents and the Baltic Sea region: contacts, influences and social change.” University of Oulu.
- 2015, October 29th Paris: Holmén, Janne. “Past and Present in the Minds of Secondary School Students. A Bottom-up Approach to Mental Mapping in the Baltic and Mediterranean Rim.” Presentation at the Seminar . “Europe and Norden: Geographies and Strategies.” University of Oslo, University of Helsinki, CENS (Centre for Nordic Studies), Institut Finlandais.
- 2015, October 12th Duisburg: Paci, Deborah. “Re-inventing Mare nostrum: Italy and the Mediterranean 1830-1936.” Presentation at the Workshop “Islands, Regions, Empires: Re-Mapping the Modern Mediterranean”, Centre for Global Cooperation Research, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- 2015, June 23rd Reading: Paci, Deborah. “Islands of the Mare nostrum. The irredentist fascism in Malta and Corsica.” Presentation at the ASMI Summer School, University of Reading.
- 2015, May 22nd Leipzig: Petri, Rolf. “Spaces of Expectation: Mental Mapping and Historical Imagination in the Baltic Sea and Mediterranean Region.” Presentation at the Graduate Centre Humanities and Social Sciences of Leipzig University.
- 2015, May 14th-16th Palermo: Paci, Deborah, “Representations of Insular Spaces in the Mediterranean and the Baltic Seas in the 20th century.” Presentation at the 8th session “Isole e relazioni nel Mediterraneo contemporaneo”at the Third International Workshop “Itinera. Nuove prospettive della ricerca storica e geografica. Isole e frontiere nel Mediterraneo moderno e contemporaneo.”
- 2014, September 17th–21th Szczecin: Götz, Norbert. “Spaces of Expectation: Mental Mapping and Historical Imagination in the Baltic Sea and Mediterranean Region.” Presentation at the session „The Baltic World in International Historiography: Notions, Traditions, Perspectives“ at the 19th General Convention of Polish Historians.